Calvary UMC became the 1st Reconciling Congregation of the Carolinas back in 2002.
Today, Calvary UMC continues to live into its identity as a Reconciling Congregation through traditional worship services, where all are welcome to come and experience the love of God just as they are. We worship at 11:00am on Sunday mornings. Holy Communion (with gluten free bread) is celebrated on the 1st Sunday of each month, as well as on special occasions.
We’re located on the corner of Trinity and Elizabeth Street, with ample parking right across the street from our handicap accessible Sanctuary (and additional parking off Elizabeth Street right next to the Education Building).
- A Reconciling Congregation
- Pastor – Jen Anderson
- Music Minister – Larry Molnar
- Maintenance – Al DanielsContact Us
On any given day of the week, you’ll likely find one or more other organizations here at Calvary as well. Calvary UMC is proud to offer space for these wonderful organizations:
- Alcoholics Anonymous – meditation group
- The Durham Community Preschool
- InSide Out
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Narcotics Anonymous – 2 meetings
- Triangle Game Night
- Unfailing Love Christian Church