The Wellness Ministries at Calvary UMC seek to offer opportunities and information that empower individuals to better care for themselves and others.
Current Wellness Ministries at Calvary UMC:
- Wellness Volunteer Drivers
- Calvary is a loving family. From time to time each of us may need to go to a medical appointment, buy a health aid or glasses, or go to the dentist. Sometimes in those situations we need a ride. Some individuals from Calvary have volunteered to provide rides.
- Your health is important to our family.
- If you need a ride or would like to volunteer, please contact
Sally Schauman at 919 672-3015
- Food Distribution
- 1st Tuesday of every month. Food is distributed on a first come, first served basis. Be sure to sign-in and pick up your ticket when you arrive to secure your spot in line. Distribution begins when the food is dropped off around 3:30pm.
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Good Orderly Directions of NA. Meets every Friday night from 7pm-8:30pm in the Education Building. Each night has a different format. 1st friday topic discussion, 2nd friday book study, 3rd friday book study and 4th Friday candle light open discussion.
- Alcoholic Anonymous – meditation group